Sunday, January 5, 2014

What would you like to accomplish this year?

Happy New Year everyone! It's been a while since I last visited and posted on this blog. Like everyone else, I've been busy with the holidays and work, hiring new people to work for me.

Anyway, I'd like to share with you some of the things that I want to accomplish this year.

1. Replace my laptop. 
- This is actually a thing I've been meaning to do since last quarter of the year. The laptop I am using right now was given to me by my father way back in 2008. It's been 5 years. There were signs of aging (haha!) with this laptop. I am looking to buy a netbook this year because it is handy and I don't have to buy a work table that is so big.

2. Organize my time more.
- This year, my daughter will be nursery. I have to organize and manage my time so I can attend to, as much as possible, to all the things I need to do for a certain day or week.

3. Improve my relationship with God.
- I just realized that I had been Born Again since 2010 but then it seems that there were only few changes in my spiritual life. With that I mean, I also have to improve my attitude towards people. I am a certified moody and mataray and I need to really do something about it. I want to participate to the church I am attending to right now and want to share what I love to do. God has showed a sneak peek of it. Back in November, I started being an emcee with 2 Sunday service and hosting our Christmas party. It was a good start for me and I am claiming God has a lot of things in store for me this year.

4. Learn more new recipes.
- I want to try out new recipes this year and try new restos and new food this year. I'd like to cook for my family more this year. 

5. Save!
- Okay. Don't judge me on this. I am a person who does not save at all. I am used to spending all my money until there is nothing left. And now that my daughter will be in school this year, I am obliged to save for tuition fees, for field trips, extra curricular expenses at school, and other things. So I am determined to start saving small amount at a time. I have yet to figure out how but I'd like to do it.

6. Write more.
- I had been a WAHM for almost a year and all I do at work is type, type, type. This year, I'd like to go back to writing journals, writing stuff everyday and so on. I am thinking of buying a small, handy journal to fit in my purse or bag.

7. Buy a new bag.
- I am not a bag person and by this I mean that I can go out of the house with just the stuff of my daughter inside HER bag. I don't bring my own bag. I just find it too heavy to carry two bags every time we go out. So this year, I'd like to invest to a new bag, not that expensive, not that big, but a bag where I can put the journal, lipstick, purse, wallet, napkins for emergency, first aid medicine like Biogesic, perfume and so on.

8. Be more cheerful and less stress.
- This is the last and best thing I'd like to accomplish this year. Don't we all want this? :) I'd like to be less mataray, more cheerful, happier, less stress and just enjoy my life as a WAHM.

There are a lot of things I'd like to accomplish this year but these are the main ones I'd like done as soon as possible. I will go back to this post from time to time so I can remind myself (and will post in my laptop's notepad as well)the things I need and want to accomplish.

1 comment:

  1. Good resolutions to live by in 2014 :) I should make a list too!

    http://www.mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete