Monday, March 17, 2014

Babyflo Shampoo


Last Friday, me and my daughter went shopping for her stuff and we were looking for her shampoo. I spotted this Babyflo shampoo and smelled the green one and the red one (those were the ones available). Me and my daughter agreed that the red shampoo smells so good. It smells like candy, for real! So we got the small bottle. I forgot the exact price of this but it ranges from 50 pesos to 60 pesos  for the 125ml bottle.

I noticed the first time my daughter used this, the smell and scent lasted the whole day and even the next day. I am a happy mommy! I even tried it today and I am super loving the smell of it. This is tear free by the way so this is safe for babies too! I will definitely try other colors. They have red, green and yellow. 

According to Philusa's website, Regular (yellow)- nourishes and freshens baby’s hair, Conditioning (red)- makes baby’s hair soft and smooth, Natural (green)- makes baby’s hair healthy and bouncy. 

Go try this on your baby! You will really smell the goodness of this shampoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment