Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Lost Wedding Ring



I lost my wedding ring yesterday while I was having a shower. Is that a bad luck? I am not sure.

I was so scared and worried because I couldn't find it and I am scared that my husband will get mad at me for losing it. When I told him about it last night when he called me up, I told him it slipped off my finger while taking a shower. He was so understanding and told me that it was an accident. I told him that we should get another wedding ring on our 2nd year anniversary this November 11. This will the the 3rd time that we will be buying our wedding ring.

The first time we bought was when we got married and unfortunately the ring's color faded so we decided to buy another one. The one on the photo was the second purchase. I was so sad I lost it. It's the first time I lost a ring. I guess it's really time to replace it.

4 comments:

  1. Awts..loosing something's important for us is really heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true. I still can't get over that ring until now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... so sad naman...be extra careful next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang panakot ko lagi sa asawa ko... Pag nawala mo ang wedding ring mo, papalitan mo yan, pati yung akin... ng mas mahal. Hahaha. ;-) Nakakalungkot nga yan, but dont worry, it's just a symbol of love... mas importante naman that love is still there. :-)

    ReplyDelete