Sunday, October 6, 2013

Terno Dress!

I love shopping on Instagram! There are so many nice sellers and they really sell the best and nicest clothes ever!

I noticed on Instagram that there is this famous terno dresses for mom and daughter. So I tried buying one pair from @jazellescastle and it arrived last Friday. Oh how I love the dress and my daughter loves it too!


Aren't they pretty?! I had to cut mine shorter to match the length on my daughter's dress. We were supposed to used this today for Sunday church however my dress was still wet this morning so I decided to let my daughter use it and we'll just use it together next time.

I am thinking whether to get the terno shoes, but my daughter's shoe size is just 24 and it's hard to find that shoe size! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment