Friday, January 17, 2014

Christmas Shopping Online

I know this is a very late post but I want to share with you where I bought most of my gifts last Christmas. Since they say that Christmas is enjoyed most by kids, I didn't spend much on giving gifts to grown ups except for my husband of course. Haha. I did online shopping of clothes for my daughter and some of my inaanak. I have a lot of inaanak na pala and I lost contact with some of them.

Anyway, I seldom give toys to kids on birthdays, christening or Christmas. I make sure that I give something that they can use like clothes. Now, I was browsing through Instagram -- let me remind you, I am purchasing most of my stuff here as well and I am getting addicted to this, I came across this seller @rileyraye_mustloved who sells cute ternos for kids. (Check out her page) This seller is so nice and we get along very well. I did a last minute shopping, I thin ordered a week before Christmas and I had to wait for some orders that she need to buy for me. This is what I bought from her (first batch).


All of these clothes only cost me P1390.00 and she gave me free shipping! She even gave my daughter a free sando and hair clip which my daughter really loved wearing. What a great deal, isn't it? Yay!

And then, since I became a fan of the clothes she's selling, I ordered again this week. She had a clearance sale and dropped prices on most of the items which I grabbed hurriedly! Haha. Here it is. I just got this yesterday.


As always the clothes were really nice like the first time I ordered from her. I got the 3 pieces of sando for 100 pesos, the stripe dress also for 100 pesos, stripes green terno sando for me and Amber also for 100 pesos and a sando set (not in the photo) for 85 pesos. She gave me freebies again, this time 2 hair clips. I am super happy. :)

You may check out her IG profile for clothes she's selling, you might want to order too! Haha. She's became a friend of mine already because we've been vibing almost everyday. Haha. Check her out @rileyraye_mustloved.I will definitely buy more from her because I saw another seller who sells the same clothes for kids but the price is almost twice the price of what she's selling. I'm with the right seller, thank God. Really good buy!

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! Ma-kontak nga rin yan para makapag-shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go! Diba mahilig si agnes sa leggings?madami ka mapapagpilian. Pag may gusto ka, pwede nya check sa binibilhan nya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go! Diba mahilig si agnes sa leggings?madami ka mapapagpilian. Pag may gusto ka, pwede nya check sa binibilhan nya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! i'm so touched sis. Thanks for this! ;) God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete