Friday, December 4, 2015

Cloth Diaper Reviews

Hello Mommies!


In the coming days, I will be posting reviews on different brands of cloth diapers, to help mommies decide on what they will buy for their babies and toddlers. As you all know, I have an online shop My Happy Nappy and most of the moms I encounter are newbie mommies, soon-to-be mommies, or first time on cloth diapering. 

Okay, FYI, I am not an expert when it comes to cloth diapering, I consider myself as a newbie too because I just started exclusively cloth diapering my son when he was 2 months old. But with the help of blogs, group about cloth diapers and mommies who are experienced, I was able to learn and get some tips about cloth diapers. I will also be sharing reviews only with the cloth diapers I have with me, mostly those being sold on my online shop. 

My first review will be Alva 3.0 in the coming days. If you have any questions or any suggestions, feel free to comment here. If you want me to review a certain brand (wag lang BumGenius, mahal yun! LOL) let me know so I can make a review. 

I'll see you in the coming days, hopefully I can make two reviews in one week until I am able to post all cloth diaper brands we are using right now. Thank you Mommies!

4 comments:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete