Thursday, September 5, 2013

Generic Diapers

Do you love diaper shopping? Me, I super love diaper shopping! But branded diaper nowadays are so pricey and I sometimes feel that it is not "practical" to buy them when your kid is just going to pee or poop on it. 

Don't get me wrong, there are branded diapers that I super love. That includes Drypers, Huggies and Sweet Baby. But even when my daughter was newborn, I am already a fan of generic diapers. And for me, brand does not matter. If you have tried Petpet diapers and other good diapers, you'll know what I mean.

So today, I accompanied my sister in law to buy generic diapers along CAA Road. I was so happy and excited because I wanted to buy and try some new generic diapers for my daughter. We came to this small diaper store with lots of diapers and there I saw the generic diaper I bought in BF Paranaque! I was so happy because I finally found a near diaper store! So I bought two different types of generic diaper for my daughter to try.

I am not sure with the name of this diaper but this is cottony and I like the design. This is the regular plastic tape. This costs P6.50 per diaper. Size is XL.

This is called Bosomi diapers. The ones on the photo has magic tapes and cottony as well. They also come in pull ups. This is also XL in size and costs P7.50 per diaper.

I love super colorful and pretty diapers! I have yet to try these two but I will tomorrow. I already tried the Bosomi pull up diapers and I like it. I am not sure though where you can buy this and if this is available to every diaper store in your location. But if you want to try these diapers, I suggest that you buy 2-3 pieces first so check if your babies will not have rashes.




15 comments:

  1. Like you, when my daughter was still a baby and uses diaper, we rarely use branded one,.First,not practical to buy expensive one, then after poops and pee, you will just throw it away.. Something like, you are also throwing your money..
    I am just poor and no work by then too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa balikatan ko to binili sis malapit dun sa CAA. Medyo looban pa siya. I am not sure kung meron sa Pulanglupa banda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, any landmarks papunta dun store?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis Ralisa, sa Center at Annex school dun sa CAA Balikatan, baybayin mo lang yung street na yun. Sa left side, may makikita kang store na may mga sabon, damit pang kids, naka display din dun ang diapers nila. Meron din sa bandang dulo ng same street. After naman ng junk shop yun. Mas maraming choices dun, pero same price. Taga san ka ba sis?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also use bosomi for a month now at walang rashes baby ko.nabibili ko siya ng 30 pcs worth 202 pesos plus mey free siyang isa and mey loyalty card pg kasama. ParentsChoice name ng store near boni MRT, baka mapadpad kayo dian at mapunthan nio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis. Anong landmark papunta dito? Taga manda lang rin ako, thank God meron sya dto sa lugar ko.

      Delete
    2. Hi sis. Anong landmark papunta dito? Taga manda lang rin ako, thank God meron sya dto sa lugar ko.

      Delete
  6. hi mommies im selling daddy baby diaper and bosomi diaper u might wanna chek my instagram account @thebabycoutureshop or sms me 09169496827

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis saan nakakabili ng murang bosomi..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sis saan nakakabili ng murang bosomi..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi saan makakabili ng bosomi diaper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Try nyo po sa shopee, mga mommies :)

    ReplyDelete