Sunday, August 11, 2013

Avon's Magic Lipstick

I posted a review about my one and only lipstick at my previous blog Motherhood In Progress about my Ever Bilena red lipstick. Since one of my birthday resolutions is to collect at least 5 lipsticks, I bought a very cheap yet very sassy pink Magic Lipstick from Avon.

This was from the Internet because I was not able to take a photo of the lipstick.

This is what it looks like with lipstick on. It's not that dark since I just retouched this one.

I am so happy with the result of this pink lipstick. My daughter said I look pretty. Haha. I love the pink color on my lips. I look fresh and sassy! :P 

This lipstick is at 99.00 at Avon catalogs so may want to grab this opportunity to buy one, or maybe the 3 shades they have!




No comments:

Post a Comment