Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sweet Baby Diaper

Because I am a fickle-minded mom :) I had been switching diapers for my daughter and I had tried nice diaper brands for her and then I came across this local diaper that is affordable and nice too! 

Anyone tried Sweet Baby diapers?


This is the new packaging of the diaper. I like this because the old one doesn't have wetness indicator on it and this one does. 


My daughter loves posing for a photo and asked me to take a photo of her and her diaper. :)


This is the new look of the diaper which I really like because it's simple and the color is just right, in my opinion.


One of the things I like with this diaper is it has wetness indicator. The purplish star will start to fade when the diaper is close to becoming full. You'll have a hint when you need to change your baby's nappy.

The pack you see above is worth P76.00 for 10 pcs. in Lianas Supermarket. I just found out from a friend that there is a seller of this exact diaper in Sulit.com  for only P100.00 for 18 pcs. which is a super buy!

So for now, we're sticking with this diaper. :) Happy much! :)

7 comments:

  1. Sayang walang ganitong diaper sa Puregold or Shopwise. Gusto ko pa naman i-try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa Lianas ako nakabili niyan. Sa Parco dito sa CAA meron pero yung old style, walang wetness indicator. Pag bumili ako, bilhan ko si Agnes for her to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my cousin were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a book from our local library but I think I learned better from this post. I am very glad to see such fantastic info being shared freely out there..
    honest company reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cinderella K. Are you from the Philippines? If so then you can definitely grab this one locally however if you're from a different country, I am not sure where you can get this though. Thanks for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me, 
    and I am completely satisfied with your website. 
    All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
    Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in.
    turn you are sharing with each one!….
    http://www.easyfit.in baby diapers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I hope you are enjoying my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is good if you are friendly with the baby care needs and knows what to buy for the little babies.

    honest company

    ReplyDelete