Friday, August 19, 2011

Goal #1: Celebrate Amber's 1st Birthday

Amber's turning 1 this September 1. Our original plan was to invite friends, coworker, and family. When I was doing the lists of guests, I came to a total of almost 80! I freaked out! What we want is to celebrate Amber's birthday hassle-free. So we have decided to have a simple celebration for her. We will bring her to a pool where she can enjoy swimming, she always love the water. This will be the 2nd time she will be in a pool on her 2-piece bathing suit. We will stay there for 1-2 hours max and it will only be me, Jerwin and Amber.

After lunch, we will prepare the food for the kids who will be coming. We will only invite family members, sisters of Jerwin, my brothers and sister and all of Amber's cousins. We will prepare Spaghetti (I will cook this!), hotdog on stick with marshmallows, ice cream, fried chicken, bread, juice and lumpia. The cake will be given by Amber's ninong Rod and Ninang Cheryl.

I am still thinking of buying "pabitin" for the kids and giving candies to them. I made a banner with minnie mouse bow on it. I will post a picture of it after Amber's birthday. I am also going to buy mickey mouse balloons. Amber loves Mickey Mouse so much!

I actually created an invitation for her birthday and I have a draft here on my computer. This is how it looks like. I just had to change the font to Walt Disney.


We will buy the balloons this weekend and will print the banner as well. If anything will be added, i'll update this.

No comments:

Post a Comment