Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another Goal to Achieve

When we attended our Sunday service yesterday, our Pastor asked us if we have mastered at least 1 verse in the bible and had been following and doing it in our lives. I thought about one bible verse but I don't know the verse number. It was to "always pray without ceasing". I have to look it up in my bible and put it here. That's the verse that I want to master, to pray always and without ceasing. Though sometimes, I forgot to pray before bedtime and when I wake up, I still pray when I am on my way to work, when I'm in the bathroom, when I am thinking of a lot of things and others.

Another goal to achieve is to post bible verses at least once a day here in my blog and to master and memorize them by heart. I will start this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment