Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Breastfeeding

I am a proud breastfeeding grumpy mommy. Haha. This is actually my first time to breastfeed my child, was not able to do it with my eldest Amber.

The reason why I chose to breastfeed David was because, honestly, we are not well off, we had struggles when Amber was still a baby, buying her not so cheap formula milk. Also, I was not well educated and well informed about the benefits of breastfeeding babies and how it can also help mommies.

Ehem. I believe I lost a couple of pounds and it was because I am breastfeeding my son. It may not be effective to some, but to me it is. Dami nakapansin. Lumuwag mga damit ko, shorts ko, pati underwear ko. Haha seryoso. And now I have reasons to shop. Yahoo!

I wish I had been informed about this when I gave birth to my eldest, laki ng natipid ko at pumayat na din siguro ako noon. Plus, I waS able to give sana the most nutritious milk to Amber.

I am not sure how long I will be able to breastfeed David, but as long as I can, I will. Happy breastfeeding to all breastfeeding mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment