Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Grumpy Mommy's second baby is here!

I finally gave birth to our second child last week, February 16, 2015, 6:47 pm via C Section. We named him, David.



I woke up 6am Monday morning to prepare my daughter to school and when I went to the restroom to pee, I noticed that water's been flowing continuously. It was the amnionyic fluid, my waterbag broke. I went to the hospital and met my husband there and went straight to the Emergency room. 

I was on VBAC plan but the baby was cord coil and my cervix did not fully dilated (2cm only) and had to decide I will have a C Section instead. Though I was a bit disappointed, I am still thankful that my baby boy was safe. 


We stayed at the hospital for four days and was discharged last Thursday. It's really good to be home and be with family. Now, i am resting and still a little bit overwhelmed with all that happened and still adjusting with the "puyat sessions" I am in right now. I even feel I am having baby blues. But anyway, all is well and God has been so good to me and my family. 


1 comment: