Monday, October 28, 2013

The Dress is Here!

Hey everybody!

I just want to share with you the photos of the dresses I won on Instagram (see my previous post about it) and I am so happy with the dresses that arrived today.


My daughter was so happy to see the pink tutu. It was her dream to have one. Haha. And the purple clips you see on her hair was a freebie from the seller as well. Imagine, free na yung damit, may freebie pa ulit? Yay!


When I tried the dresses on to my daughter, I was a bit sad kasi hindi kasya ang purple dress. It was small for her and I was sad because the dress is really nice, elegant ang dating talaga. However, me and my daughter decided to just give it to her cousin Agnes who's more than a year old because I think this will fit her. Christmas gift nalang namen sa kanya. :)

I am still in awe for winning this super nice dresses. I really recommend their dresses because of good quality. You can follow her IG account, @pinkkishboutique so you can check out other nice dresses and jegging sets for you toddlers.

Thank you @pinkkishboutique! May pamasko na ang daughter ko. Off to see some shoes naman for Christmas! :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree sis, The purple dress is really nice,,i felt in love with it too, when I saw it.. sayang, too small..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga sis. Pero okay na rin kasi may mapapasaya naman kameng mommy and baby na pagbibigyan namin ng dress. :)

    ReplyDelete