Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Prayer for the day

Dear God,
Please help me to become humble and not look into other people's wrongdoing. Instead, give me a clean heart, Lord God. Please keep me away from all the temptation and from all earthly attitude.

Forgive me Lord for all the mistakes I've done yesterday and please cleanse my heart today.
Thank you Lord for all the wonderful blessing today! For the financial blessing today Lord, for the money given by Jerwin's brother. With that we were able to buy milk and diaper for Amber. Thank you for the SSS loan, it was approved today. It will be used for our wedding Lord, and this wedding Lord is for you and for your goodness and greatness Lord.

My heart is filled with joy right now Lord, as you never failed to remind me that YOU aer indeed here and is working with our lives. My heart is overwhelmed with all the blessings that are always right on time. This and all of what happened today, we thank you, in the Mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment