Saturday, September 3, 2011

Goal #1: Amber's Birthday - Success!

My first goal was successful! Yeay! We celebrated Amber's First birthday in a simple yet very fun way. Though my little girl slept early because she was awake the whole afternoon, everything went well.

We started preparing the food around noon. I cooked Spaghetti and my SIL helped in frying the Fried Chicken, Lumpia and hotdog. My brother brought 3 liters of ice cream, the cake we ordered from Goldilocks was so beautiful, Amber was so happy seeing it. My brother was the one who arrived first at around 3pm and the rest followed. I was raining and some of the family members were not able to make it because of the heavy rain, but things went well still.
I also slept early because I was so tired as I was awake the whole day and I came from work that morning. We were not able to bring Amber to the pool because it was raining but we are still planning to bring her maybe this weekend.

The good thing about inviting family members is that you don't have to entertain all of them because they are your family, and they are comfortable in the house and the crowd. I even slept around 7pm, and I don't have to wake up when one family member leaves the house.

Thank God everything went well. We'll move to goal #2. By the way, we attended Bible Study this morning and I asked our Pastor to pray for Amber's fast recovery. She still has cough and is on antibitoic until Sunday. We also started nebulizing her yesterday. And Jerwin also asked our Pastor what are the papers needed to get a marriage license. I was surprised that he was thinking about it. I guess he's ready? I am not sure.

Jerwin will have basketball tournament this afternoon and I am thinking of coming. Anyway, my sister is at home and she can attend to Amber once in a while.

Next goal: Celebrate our 3rd year together. Haven't thought of any ideas but I'll think of something nice to do that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment