Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all awesome and great mother around the world! This is such an important day for all moms out there. Though my family does not celebrate this day with lots of food and all, this day is surely filled with love from people around me. 

I only understand now why some moms are strict, busy with almost everything, gets mad when you did something wrong and when how happy if you get a good grade from school, that is because a mother's love is unconditional. Some may not understand it, not until they become a mom to their own kids.


This morning at Sunday service our church, (Living Faith in Jesus Ministry) all kids were given white rose to give to their moms. They were brought to a small room and some kids made cards for their moms with drawings on it. My daughter didn't want to go there at first but was able to get a white rose for me. :)


It is such a blessing to be a mom. It gives us the privilege to raise a kid the way God wants us to raise them. It is an honor that God has given us little people who can change our lives forever and so we should treasure every moment of our motherhood.

When I got pregnant with Amber, I had to make a lot of adjustments and changes with my life, I mean literally changes. I stopped smoking and since I am a first time mom, I was so excited to make her big inside my tummy. When she was born, the instinct of being a mother came to me all of a sudden. Sleepless nights when she was still really small, visit to pedia when she's sick, give her toys, buy her clothes, give her healthy food, all those things. Those were such precious moments and memories for me being a first time mom.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone again! May God continue to give us unconditional love to give to our kids and family. Today is no work day! Yehey!



No comments:

Post a Comment