Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blessings!

I recently won on Cream-O's Race to 300 followers and also on Fiesta Pasta's Like and Share contest on Facebook. I got the prizes today, went to their offices in Boni (Cream-O) and in Magallanes (Fiesta Pasta).


Got 3 packs of Cream-O in different flavors! Yeay! Shared with nieces and nephews and some kids.


Got 1 kilo of pasta noodles and pasta sauce! Looks so yummy! We will cook and share with nieces and nephews and the people here in our house! :)

I always get so excited and super happy whenever I get picked for a prize on Facebook or Instagram. It's a different feeling when you win something, even a small token of appreciation for participating in the contest or anything. I don't usually join this but when my SIL told me about this and made me realized that they are legit and true, I tried and actually won myself. Thank you Fiesta Pasta and Cream-O!

Note: I am sharing this not to boast or anything, I am sharing this so that you can also try joining online contest and promos and you might also win just like me! Also, we should never forget to share our blessings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment