Wednesday, October 23, 2013

First Time to Win on Instagram!

I just want to share with you the good news I received last night while I was working my ass off.

As you all know or probably not, I am so into Instagram nowadays. I buy clothes here for me and daughter. There's this one online store where I bought my daughter's tutu dress and they had a "Race to 2k followers" contest on Instagram. I think I was on the first 50 people who reposted the photo and I was actually not hoping to win on it. 

Last night, I saw a photo posted by the seller that they already reached 2k followers and they will be selecting the lucky winners. There will be two winners and prizes are the cutest and prettiest dresses she is selling. One gets to have 50% on the dress and the one gets 2 dresses of their choice and the winner would just need to shoulder the shipping fee. Guess what I got?


I was so kilig when I received a vibe message from the seller. How sweet of her to message me and told me to check out her video and that I won! Woohoo! Until now, I can't help but be excited because I get to choose any 2 dresses I want for Amber. And since I won, the seller allowed me to choose even the most expensive dress on her shop! Yay! So I did. I was a bit hesitant at first but then gave up in the end. Haha. I hope to get the dresses this weekend. 

I am so happy because Amber will have her Christmas and New Year dress all free from this shop! I am so thrilled with this because this is the first ever contest I joined that I actually won! Hahaha. Thank you Pinkkishboutique!

Follow her on Instagram and I'm sure you will love the dresses she's selling! Super gaganda talaga!

3 comments: