Monday, October 21, 2013

Clear Anti Hair Fall Shampoo


I was in search for the best anti hairfall shampoo in the market. In my previous blog post, I was having hairfall so bad that I was stressed and worried I might lose my hair.

Last week, I went to the grocery and looked for the best hairfall shampoo. I didn't know Clear has an anti hairfall shampoo, so I decided to buy a small bottle to try and see if it's effective. Honestly, the 2nd day I used this shampoo, it reduced my hairfall! I was so happy with the result of this shampoo. There are still hairfall whenever I wash my hair but it was not as many as it did before. I finally found what's effective for me. Happy me!

2 comments:

  1. wow. that's good. Sometimes the reason of hairfall is stress right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay oo sis. For the past few months, stress ang lola mo. Hihi. Salamat sa clear, nahiyangan ang buhok ko.

    ReplyDelete