Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pre-loved Clothing and Accessories

I am beginning to get addicted to pre-loved clothes and accessories! They may not be brand new, they were worn once or twice, some were even never worn and sell it for a cheaper and affordable price!

For a "kuripot" mom like me, I would not spend 500 pesos on clothes because I find it so expensive. Yes, that's true. So when I learned about these pre-loved apparel sellers, I tried them and I'm getting addicted to them.

I've got my "suki" now. If you have Instagram, check out @posh_vanity and @dashindivashop because that's where I buy all the time. I personally know them so I know that they are legit sellers and the clothes they are selling are almost brand new and in good condition.



 This is my first attempt to buy preloved on Instagram. I bought this from @muralangpramis at Instagram. White shirt was for 30 pesos, gray top is 30 pesos and the the pink skirt is for 60 pesos. These 3 only cost me 120 pesos and an additional 60 pesos for the shipping fee.


This is my second attempt. I bought this also on Instagram from @thefifties_ph. Both apparel cost 50 pesos and shipping fee of 90 pesos.


The yellow banana top I wore on this photo was bought from one of my friend's shop @dashindivashop for only 50 pesos! Does the shorts look familiar? That's the 50 pesos short I ordered above. 

I bought more preloved clothes but haven't had a chance to take a photo of those but surely, I love them all. I love I can have fashionable clothes and get them for a lower and cheaper price! 

So I therefore conclude that it's not about the brand of clothes you buy but it's about the way you handle yourself when you buy affordable yet good clothes. I get to save for buying these affordable clothes plus I occasionally get freebies! This is what I call life. Buying nice clothes at a very affordable price.

I will be posting the next preloved clothes I will buy so I can show you how this thing is so addicting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment