Sunday, September 22, 2013

Another set of Preloved Clothes!

I hoarded so many clothes last payday and I was so happy I already cleaned my closet to give space to my adopted clothes. This time, I bought from a new seller, super nice and who was a schoolmate in high school. 


See the photos above? I bought so many tops and  leggings from @posh_vanity on Instagram. If you want to ask how much I spend on these cute tops, I bought them for P480.00 all in! Isn't that a really good buy? Oh yeah!


These tops were bought from @dashindivashop, as always, tops are so great and cute! I bought these 2 for P220.


The white Casio watch was also from @posh_vanity and it cost P75. And do you know what I love about sellers who are so kind? They give freebies! Yes, they do. The vintage rings on the photos are freebies! I won the first buyer. Haha. I also got another top as a freebie but I haven't claimed it yet. 

I so love preloved stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment