Monday, April 22, 2013

Farlin Silicone Nipples

I am a solid fan of Farlin! MY daughter's bottles are also Farlin and I super love their silicon nipples too!


I did tried some other brands but I always end up going back to Farlin, I swear! I like the style of the nipple (though some brand have the same style too) and it fits perfectly even if you're not using a Farlin feeding bottle! I think this silicone nipple lasted for 2-3 months depending on the use of your child but that's how long my daughter uses this.

There are variety of sizes to choose from. They have the small, medium and large hole sizes and they have cross hole toddlers like my daughter. They also come in single purchase for around P20.00 and around P57.00 when you buy pack of 3, just like the one shown in the photo.

You can buy them wide range of supermarket and grocery stores nationwide. I bought the ones in the photo in Puregold BF Paranaque.


No comments:

Post a Comment