Saturday, April 27, 2013

3 more days to be a certified WAHM!


I texted my Boss last Thursday and informed him I am resigning effective May 1st however he said he is not whether I'll be allowed to resign immediately and until how I haven't heard from him.

Anyway, whatever the outcome may be I am still determined and decided to pursue my career as a WAHM. I started my Transcription job last month and I am still in the process of adjusting with my schedule here at home including the chores, waking up in the morning to prepare breakfast for Jerwin, doing the laundry, taking care of Amber's needs, cooking and planning for food and everything. I have been checking on tips on how to manage my time as a WAHM and I came across some good tips which includes writing your plans and you time to do the chores. So beginning next week (I'm still on my lazy mode, as always) I will start to create a list on what needs to be done on a specific day and I am thinking whether to write it in a paper and post it in my cabinet or just post it in my computer. I am not sure what to do yet but then I will surely make the adjustment faster by next week.

Good luck to me! So excited to be an official WAHM !!

No comments:

Post a Comment