Tuesday, March 25, 2014

WAHM 101: Food Storage/Container

Don't we all love storing food like cookies, crackers, or chips? Me, I love it! I didn't experienced it when I was a kid. My mom does not store food when we were little and when I visit a friend's house and every time I see their table filled with cookies and stuff, I always like to hang out there so I can eat what's on their table. Haha.



Now that I have a toddler who is super active and loves munching crackers and biscuits, whenever we go to grocery to buy and store food for her, we always buy those who are packed individually like Rebisco crackers or Cream-O that is packed with 10 biscuits on it. Sometimes my daughter has left over cookies and a few hours the cookie becomes soft. So the other day, I had a brilliant idea! Haha. Last time, I bought small containers originally to be used for storing meat, but it was too small for meat containers.

The other day, I bought packs of cookies for Amber.. and me. :) These cookies are the ones you can buy for 80 to 85 pesos, the plastic doesn't have the name of the cookie but you will see them on the cookie itself. :) Now when you open it and take some cookies, you have to seal it carefully so the cookies will not be soft because of the air. So I remembered the containers I bought and then I put the cookies there and voila! We were munching and just refilling the cookies once they are all eaten. 

I super love this idea though the containers are not so eye catcher when you first see them. But anyway, I love this idea because it's so handy and very light to carry. I think I can even bring this every time we go out because I always bring cookies for Amber when we go out.

From now on, I will always have these containers and I will eventually replace the containers with cuter ones. Haha. I am planning to buy more containers to put some candies on it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment