Monday, August 19, 2013

Bad weather today, flood everywhere

Let's pray for Manila, especially those who live in South area because it's raining since last night and it's flooding everywhere. My husband is in Cabuyao, Laguna right now and he won't be able to go home because of the flood. I've got photos on my Facebook Newsfeed and I really pray that this rain will stop.

This is the situation in SLEX near Southwoods. This is not passable anymore.

Got this from a friend's post in Facebook. This is in Gatchalian Subd. in Paranaque City. This is near our place.

This is a photo taken my friend and this is their home. The flood already entered their house and this is almost up to waist level.

This is also from a friend's Facebook page. This is in Vergonville Subd. and this is also near our place.


I really pray for the rain to stop and the flood to subside. I have a lot of friends who are affected of this flood and I noticed that most areas are in the south area of Manila.

Let's be safe everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Keep safe too Mommy , I hope that the torrential rain will stop na rin.. pray,pray,pray

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakaka-sad naman itong news about flooding all over manila. every year nalang talaga siya. and i feel for all those affected especially kids and the elderly, lalo na mga pets. :(

    ReplyDelete