Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Goal #3: Jerwin's Birthday

We will have to split the celebration for Jerwin's birthday and our wedding day. We originally plan to get married on his birthday, November 6 but due to unforeseen circumstances, we need to move the wedding date. We agreed to set our wedding date on November 18, it will be our 3 years and 2 months together.

Going back to Jerwin's birthday. I plan to surprise and maybe have dinner somewhere, still thinking where. It has to be near as we will be bringing Amber with us. Jerwin likes to eat at Flavors of China, and I am considering that restaurant. I will try to look for some good deals online but it has to be near our place. Or, maybe eat at Gerry's Grill, we also like eating there plus it's affordable. I am also thinking of what gift to buy for him. I want something memorable for him. Maybe I can buy him a new phone, he wanted to have a new phone where he can listen to Praise and Worship songs and practice at home. Yeah, maybe that's what I will buy for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment